Monday, August 28, 2006

Shreaks, Schrills, and Squeals

Molly has discovered her voice! Her sounds are definitely changing. She will shreak, and squeal now, and you can definitely tell when she is annoyed! Sometimes she schrills. It is too funny.
I was reading last night on one of my parenting forums that this woman's little boy that just turned 3 months old already has 2 teeth coming in.

I had to read up on this because I didn't think we had to worry about that for a while yet. On the average a baby starts to teeth between 4-7 months of age. Some babies will start to teeth as early as 3 months, and in very rare cases babies can be born with one or two chompers already!

Well, Molly is 2 month, 2 weeks, and 3 days old, and some of the things she has been doing is pointing in the direction that she might be cutting some teeth very soon.

First of all she has been fussier a lot more, especially when I try to feed her. She is chewing on her fists a lot, and she is starting to drool more, though not as bad as it could get. She loves it when I rub the little studded teething thingy I got her a while back on her gums.

Anyhow, I have looked at her gums but can't tell anything. Only time will tell! :)

No comments: