Monday, February 05, 2007

On the Move...

If we had one of those walkers like when I was a baby, Molly would be all over the house. They are banned here in Canada, so we just have the exersaucer, which is basically the same concept except without wheels. If I have Molly sitting on my lap, and I am holding her. She wants to slide off my legs, and start walking. So I get up, and walk her around. She is getting really good at it. She slips on the laminate floors, but she is getting better. I wished we could get one of those walkers, but we would have to bring it in from the states.

Molly is not crawling yet, but she is getting there. Pico will lie next to her, and before we know it, she will flip around , and try to get him. She has managed to get a few handfuls of fur. Poor Pico doesn't seem to mind, as he loves the attention...something he gets too little of these days.

Molly is really developing mentally. She is so smart. The toys we got for her at 6 months of age, she is really trying to figure out how they work. You can see her trying to work it out. Last night, even though she wasn't doing it perfectly she was trying to put her shaped blocks through the appropriate cutouts.

It is the most amazing thing watching her grow.

No comments: