Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A new milestone!!!!

Well, a lot has happened in the time since I last posted. Molly is crawling more or less. She is still not crawling on all fours yet, but she is getting there.

Yesterday was a very big day! I had to go downstairs to retrieve my cellphone, and I put Molly in her crib in a seated position.

I was gone no more than 40 seconds, and when I came back up the stairs, and went into her room. She was standing in her crib holding on to the side!!!! I screamed with happiness, and she smiled from ear to ear. She knew she had done something good. :)

It was very exciting. She has shown a little interest on sitting on her knees with help, and pulling up on me, but nothing like this, and definitely not by herself!

Anyhow, we are getting unpacked, and settled. I hope to have a whole bunch of new things to post soon. She is at a very exciting age. :)

No comments: