Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Nearly 12 hours straight!!!!

Well, Molly decided she wasn't going to wake up all night last night...at 7:40a.m. this morning I decided she needed to get up. It had been over 12 hours since she had anything to eat, and nearly 12 hours since she had her diaper changed. I had been keeping an eye on her through our video monitor, and knew she was ok. She had made her rounds around the crib.

She was so cute when we went in there laying on her side with her hands together under her face. Yesterday after getting her morning bottle at 7a.m. she fell back to sleep, as did Mommy, and Daddy...2 1/2 hours later Mommy wakes up, and Molly is still asleep. I had to go wake her then too.

I guess she is going through a growth spurt. She usually wakes up at least once during the night mostly, and then mostly she has woken up by 5 or 6 a.m. for a feeding. Sometimes she bypasses the middle of the night waking, and gets up around 5 or 6 six for a bottle, then goes back to sleep. Well, today was a whole lot different. I wished I knew what triggers her patterns.

Her sitter took her out yesterday for 3 hours while I cleaned house. I guess the walk yesterday really wore her out.

Well, that beats all...after I wrote this entry Molly fell asleep in her crib after having her bottle...I decided I was still tired too, so I laid back down as well, and fell asleep.
Molly woke up at 10 a.m.! Of course I did too, and that is after she woke me up....lazy girls! :)

Molly has passed the second test of being a Southern girl.... Molly had biscuits for the first time over the long weekend. She likes them. I gave her little bits of the soft inside, and little bits of ham. She really liked that. I told her that her Grandma, and Grandpa Jerry will be proud. :)

Well, Spring has definitely arrived...we have all be sneezing around here. I am afraid that Molly has inherited her Mommy and Daddy's allergies to the Spring.

The pollen has been coating everything for about a week now...very late coming here. It is probably all about gone back in 'Bama now.

No comments: