Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Dora & Diego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molly has begun to recognize things she has seen on TV in her everyday world. More so the last few days it has been Dora the Explorer ,and her cousin Diego. Every time she sees either one on TV, or elsewhere she squeals with happiness. It isn't like she sees them on TV that often, maybe for short periods once a day or every other day.

It started the other day when I turned on the TV, and Diego was on. She absolutely went bananas, and squealed with happiness. Then I was in Walmart with her on Friday, and we were in the toy section. We passed something that had Dora on the box. She squealed with happiness once again.

She got a Dora ball for her birthday, and a Dora book as well. Those were the only birthday gifts that she actually responded too...she just squealed with happiness.

I read to her last night from the Dora book, and had laid it on her rocking chair in her room. This morning when I went to get her up to change her, she saw the book, and immediately wanted it. She cried,and wouldn't let me change her until I gave her the book to look at. Oh, boy....Houston we could have a problem! :)

I guess we will have to hide the books, and things with Dora & Diego on them when there are diapers to be changed, baths to be had, or bed time.

I am so glad she hasn't be exposed to Barney, or Teletubbies!!!! :)

Things could be worse, at least she will learn bits of Spanish. :)

No comments: