Monday, April 28, 2008

Bumps and Bruises

Well, we had a pretty eventful week in the falling department this past week. Molly had 4 tumbles in side of one week!! The first was a slip, and a face plant right on the tile floor in the hall, ending up with a bloody fat upper lip. :( Then a couple of days later she took a tumble off the bottom step on our back steps, and hit her head on the concrete. Then she took a tumble on Saturday down 2 stairs on her way up for a bath, after she turned on a dime to look at me. Luckily I was right there, and broke her fall. Then yesterday she was playing on our bed, and rolled off onto the floor.
Molly is just fine, but my nerves are not!! I am on pins, and needles anytime she is on the stairs, or on the bed now. I guess all in the life of a toddler?? Mommy doesn't like it. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toddlers are a sturdy bunch, and designed for this sort of abuse as they get better at navigating the world.