Sunday, January 28, 2007

Change in sleep patterns...

Molly has been waking up around 11pm for the last few days. Last night it was a little later...around 1a.m. I am not sure what has caused this change in sleep pattern. I usually give her a bottle, and she goes back to sleep. This in no way has changed her from getting up early. She has been getting up between 4:30a.m. and 6:30a.m. for a few weeks now. She naps good during the day, so I am not sure what is up. I did read that babies her age, or a little older will start to wake up more because they feel they are missing out on something. I hope this is just a phase, and she goes back to sleeping through the night.


She got up at midnight, and again at 2:45a.m. We are going to try not getting her up, and just seeing if she will fall back asleep. I am wiped today. :(

No comments: