Saturday, January 27, 2007

I had a feeling...


Feeding Molly solids has had it challenges that is for certain. Some days are better than others, and the amount of messiness varies. Some days she barely gets anything on her at all.

I decided to feed her in just her diaper last night, and I guess it was a good call. She managed to hit the spoon several times, and fling food all over her, and me. I am usually not amused with this, but I had to laugh.

I think she just wanted to take a bath on purpose. :) She loves the water. So she got her way. A bath was going to be the only way I got all the little bits off of her.

It will be an interesting site when she will be able to feed herself. I know my brother was quite the messy eater as a baby. I believe my mom said he would hook his toes on the edge of the tray, and rub his dinner plate on his head when he was done.

:)

No comments: